GreyFree Root Touch Up Medium Brown 0.3oz
- Item# EMU-GRE-CMBR
Grey free is a temporary hair color that comes in all different colors for touch ups in between going to the salon. Use on eyebrows or eyelashes for a natural look that blends with a number of different hair colors. Use Grey Free on wigs and fake facial hair if they are getting dull and need some touch ups. Since you don’t need to use much at a time, the bottle itself lasts a while. Each tube typically lasts 3-4 months. The effect on the hair itself lasts until you wash it out with shampoo.
Who Should Use It:
- Anyone that has grey highlights in their hair that they usually get dyed at a salon.
- People that work in the theatre industry and do a lot with costumes that include wigs and facial hair.
- Seal with a finishing spray for better results
- Blend colors to match any shade needed
- Use to match your hair dye for different color grow out
- Remove grey free before going to the salon to get your hair colored again
How To Use:
- Grey Free comes in a container that looks a little bit like a mascara tube and wand.
- A little bit goes a long way, so you don’t need much on the wand at a time.
- Brush the wand through the parts of your hair, while it is dry, that you desire to have colored and let it dry or dry with a hairdryer.
- Then you can brush, style, and play with your hair as normal.