Straightening & Smoothing

  • MK Hair Botox Step 2 Treatment

MK Hair Botox Step 2 Treatment

Majestic Keratin's Hair Botox is the most advanced hair repair, anti-aging and straightening formula worldwide. The treatment repairs the damaged and broken hair fibers with a powerful concentrate of active ingredients including Caviar Oil, Amino Acids, Natural Proteins and Argan Oil. It guarantees to moisturize, nourish, repair and revive hair right from the very first use, adding incredible shine and softness and eliminating frizz. It is impossible for Hair Botox to damage hair or weaken its integrity, which is quite possible with most keratin treatments that contain formaldehyde. The results are progressive and cumulative as the quality of the hair becomes healthier and improved after each application. The MK Hair Botox treatment is 100% formaldehyde free and completely safe for your clients and staff. The treatment is not a keratin treatment. It does not produce any bad fumes and smells unlike ordinary keratin treatments, making the application comfortable and completely safe.

Features & Benefits:

  • Eliminates frizz
  • Restores the damaged cortex and fill all gaps
  • Hair becomes fuller and thicker by diameter
  • Smooths hair and creates natural shine
  • Stimulates new hair growth
  • Brings your hair back to life
  • Formaldehyde-free

How to Use:

  • Thoroughly wash hair up to 4 times with MK Pre Treatment Shampoo. (look for Squeaky clean feeling)
  • Blow-dry hair with hair dryer:
    • Dry 80% (for less straghtening results).
    • Dry 100% (more straightening).
  • Using an application brush apply treatment starting from mid legnth to ends, working up to 1/4 inch away from the roots. evenly spreading anf overlapping in each section with a fine tooth comb.
  • Leave treatment capped or uncapped for 30-45 minutes for waxy/frizzy/finer hair and 60 minutes for very curly\unruly hair.
  • Rinse hair, starting at the nape (Bottom of the head), then Top of head (ear to ear) emulsify the product into the hair and scalp, then once more: Top of head (ear to ear). DO NOT RINSE ENTIRELY. 
    • *Porous hair rinse 80% (leaving 20% of the product in hair)
    • *Resistant and muhc as 50%-100% (for straightening results leave 100%)
  • Blow-dry hair completely 100% using your blow dryer and a round brush ensuring a smooth blue dry.
  • Use the MK Flatiron between 365-410°F (fine haire textures) 450°/230°C, 5-15 passes on very small sections to properly seal the treatment into the hair cuticules. Iron very small portions of hair for best results.
  • Finish eith MK Hair serum or Argan Oil.
  • Can wash hair after 24 hours with MK STEP 3 - 4 Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner.
  • Maintain treatment using MK STEP 3 - 4 Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner, MK Professional Mask.


1 Review | Write a review

Please login or register to review