Straightening & Smoothing

  • MK Majestic #2 Biotin Therapy Treatment

MK Majestic #2 Biotin Therapy Treatment

Majestic Hair Botox Biotin Therapy treatment is the first natural liquid Biotin (B7) formula that is infused directly into the hair shaft. Our research team was able to convert the Biotin, also known as Vitamin “B7” into very small molecules that can be easily absorbed into the hair follicles during the treatment. Biotin “B7” is essential for your hair health and strength. This formula is also combined with natural proteins, keratin amino acids and collagen that removes frizz, reduces volume, straightens, softens and deeply restores damaged hair. It is a new magnificent formula for healthy natural looking and strong hair.

Majestic Hair Biotin Therapy works by repairing the damaged or broken fibers with strong concentrates of some innovative key ingredients:

  • Biotin (B7): Strengthens shaft and reduces hair loss; essential for your hair health, strength and elasticity.
  • Licorice Root Extract: Effective for various hair conditions, including sun damage, dandruff, split ends, and dull hair. Also known to be beneficial for hair growth and trapping essential moisture, resulting in lush new growth of hair follicles.
  • Brazil Nut Seed Oil: Reduces hair loss, stimulates hair growth, reduces damage and increases moisture and shine.
  • Plant Based Keratin: Fibrous protein forming the main structural constituent of hair.
  • Argan Oil: Proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It’s the ideal hair conditioner and it can even help treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.

How To Use:

  • Wash hair up to 4 times with MK Clarifying Shampoo. (look for Squeaky clean feeling).
  • Blow-dry hair with hair dryer:
    • Dry 80% (for less straghtening results).
    • Dry 100% (more straightening).
  • Using an application brush apply treatment starting from mid legnth to ends, working up to 1/4 inch away from the roots. evenly spreading anf overlapping in each section with a fine tooth comb.
  • Leave treatment capped or uncapped for:
    • 30-45 minutes for waxy/frizzy/finer hair.
    • 60 minutes for very curly\unruly hair.
  • Rinse hair, starting at the nape (Bottom of the head), then Top of head (ear to ear) emulsify the product into the hair and scalp, then once more: Top of head (ear to ear). DO NOT RINSE ENTIRELY. 
    • *Porous hair rinse 80% (leaving 20% of the product in hair)
    • *Resistant and muhc as 50%-100% (for straightening results leave 100%)
  • Use the MK Flatiron between 365-410°F (fine haire textures) 450°/230°C, 5-15 passes on very small sections to properly seal the treatment into the hair cuticules. Iron very small portions of hair for best results.
  • Finish eith MK Hair serum or Argan Oil.
  • Can wash hair after 24 hours with MK Professional - Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner.
  • Maintain treatment using MK Professional - Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner, and Mask.


0 Reviews | Write a review

Please login or register to review