Schwarzkopf Bond Enforcing Color Remover Kit
- Item# PSC-ASS-CRK
It enables a quick and easy reduction of artificial colour build up while maintaining the integrity of the hair.
Ideal for clients who need a fast and gentle colour correction of unwanted tone directions or for those who have a long colour history.
The integrated FibreBond Technology protects and strengthens the hair fibre, making it ready for a new colour service straight away.
Bond Enforcing Kit contains 5 applications:
- 5x Part A (powder lightener)
- 5x Part B (cream conditioner)
How to Use:
- Mix the full content of PART A and PART B with 60ml of the developer (please follow the recommendation table below)
- Apply with a brush on dry hair evenly, starting on the darkest areas
- Up to 20 minutes. Process visually
- Rinse, towel dry and apply FIBREPLEX Nº2, leave it up to 10 min
- Rinse the hair and dry
- Proceed with the new colour application
Do not apply shampoo when rinsing the Color Remover. This will keep the natural protection barrier of oils on the scalp, helping to protect it during the next colour service.
|Mixing Ratio||Developer Strength||Levels of Lift|
|For a soft color removal use 1.9% Igora Vibrance Activator||1-2 levels|
|For a strong colour removal use 3% Igora Royal Oil Developer||2-3 levels|
1. What is the main benefit of Schwarzkopf Professional Bond Enforcing Color Remover when compared to a traditional bleach wash?
The Schwarzkopf Professional Bond Enforcing Color Remover has the perfect consistency for an effortless application, a uniform reduction of pigments and offers a good hair feeling as well as excellent combability after application.
2. Can I use a 6% / 20 Vol. or 9% / 30 Vol. Developer with the Schwarzkopf Professional Bond Enforcing Color Remover?
No, Schwarzkopf Professional does not recommend using a stronger developer because it may cause patchy results without the promised lifting effect. If more than 3 levels of lift are to be achieved, please use classic bleaching services.