Bed Head Artistic Edit Shine Heist 3.4oz
- Item# RTI-BED-ALSH03
Shine Heist is the new Lightweight Conditioning Cream as part of the new exclusive Artistic Edit’s Smooth & Shine range. Crafted by our TIGI Creative Team for professional stylists, Shine Heist gives luxurious shine, delicate smoothness, and soft movement to your client's hair. Formulated with sea-buckthorn berry which is enriched with moisturizing omegas, vitamin A & C, and rose-hip oil that are packed with vitamins and antioxidants that are known for their shine benefits! Great for all hair types.
Features & Benefits:
- Create luxurious shine, delicate smoothness, and soft movement with Bed Head’s Shine Heist Lightweight Conditioning Cream. Bed Head elevates hairdressing to the next level with its new exclusive professional range crafted by the TIGI International creative team, delivering the tools to unlock creative stylist’s full potential!
- If you loved Smoothing Lusterizer, you will love Shine Heist Lightweight Conditioning Cream! This conditioning cream helps prevent flyaways and smoothes cuticles, leaving the hair velvety soft at the touch and easier to manage. This premium blend also gives incredible shine and a shimmery finish!
- Formulated with Cyclopentasiloxane to smooth the cuticle, control frizz, and protect hairstyles from heat damage, Silver Pearl Mica and shine-boosting Silicon provides a highly refractive surface to the hair and bounces light and Diminethiconol which improves hair alignment and seals the cuticles.
- Infused with a sea-buckthorn berry that is known for being enriched with moisturizing omegas, vitamin A & C, and rose-hip oil which is packed with vitamins & antioxidants that are known to promote shine benefits.
- This Conditioning Cream is a versatile product that can be used either as a base product or layer it on top. Infused with the unique TIGI fragrance technology which enhances the release of its premium scent throughout the day.
- Minted Coconut fragrance.
How To Use:
- Apply on damp hair before blow-drying for optimum shine.
- Inside tip: Depending on your client’s hair density, use one to three pumps & work into hands before applying onto the hair evenly from mid-lengths to ends.
- Extra tip for curly hair: apply small amounts evenly in small sections to improve hair manageability and moisturize