ghd Max Wide Plate Styler
- Item# SEI-GHD-TF60105
The ghd max flat iron – discover the new styler ideal for styling long, thick and curly hair types in half the time*. Fitted with 1.65" styling plates, the Max styler harnesses two new generation heat sensors for consistent heat distribution. Evenly maintaining the optimum styling temperature of 365°F from root to tip for premium results, with no extreme heat, minimizing hair damage and hair breakage.
The wide, contoured plates are engineered to allow for smooth, snag-free styling on larger sections of hair. The result? 80% more shine and up to 2x less frizz for a long-lasting, salon-quality finish. The sleek design with curved edges allows you to create glass like straight styles or loose natural looking waves.
With a 30 second heat up time and featuring an automatic sleep mode that shuts down after 30 minutes of non-use, you can style quickly and confidently with our best hair straightener for thick, long & curly hair.
- Dual-zone technology: patented heating system controls 365°F consistently across both plates, guaranteeing sleek and smooth results from root to tip, even on the thickest of hair, with no extreme heat.
- Time saving transformation: 70% larger plates**, perfect for styling long, thick and curly hair types in half the time*.
- More than just a styler: Sleek rounded design with curved edges allows you to create straight styles or loose waves, snag-free and easily
- Optimum styling temperature of 365°F: any hotter damages the hair, any cooler and the result is compromised
- Plate dimensions: 3.54”L x 1.65”W
- Universal voltage: for outstanding performance wherever you are in the world
- Professional length 2.7m cable
- Sleep mode: switches off if not used for 30 minutes
- 30 second heat-up time
*80% of 140 consumers agreed vs their current styler
**vs ghd original
How To Use:
- Ensure that the styler is as close to the root as possible before closing the plates.
- Gently move toward the tip of the section in one simple gliding motion.
- Repeat the process with each section of hair, gliding once from roots to ends.